The Sports Injury Clinic, Cambridge is unique in that it’s located on the first floor of the running and triathlon store Advance Performance, Gustow Mills, Huntingdon Road. Because of this our Cambridge Clinic has a specialist ‘running & triathlon’ focus and we see many running and triathlon athletes and enthusiasts come in for advice and treatment. We run regular drop in clinics and we also sponsor the Cambridge Half Marathon and get involved in the training sessions held at the Advance Performance Store.
The Cambridge clinic offers treatment for back pain, sports injuries, occupational and any other musculoskeletal injury you care to imagine.
Those who run know where to come!
- First class customer service
- Friendly experienced and fully trained team
- Shoes for the way you run:
- Custom-fitted, leading brands
- FREE 1-2-1 gait analysis*
- Improve comfort and performance
- No appointment necessary
- High mileage and multi-shoe discounts
- FREE drop-in shoe MOT
- We stock large ranges of leading brand running, triathlon and cycle clothing, footwear, nutrition and accessories
- Wetsuit fitting service
- FREE drop-in advice on running, training and injury prevention
- FREE Loyalty Reward Card & ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- FREE parking and late night opening
*We offer a professional service and are pleased to offer a Free 1-2-1 Gait Analysis when you purchase running shoes. A fee of £25 will be charged if you choose to not make a purchase. However, in this case we give you a £25 voucher to redeem against footwear at a later date
85% of customers visit our stores as result of a personal or professional recommendation
Visit the Advance Performance website for more information on products & services www.advanceperformance.co.uk